Friday, March 29, 2013

My Fit Friday

Hey there!
Today I feel so much better than I did  yesterday! I've already gotten 2 of my workouts in, drank half my water for the day and eaten two healthy meals. Good days, and bad days alike, are just part of the journey.

Today I wanted to show you my workout area in my house.
My livingroom is a great room. You know the type where it is so big that it should be a dining room and living room all in one. Well we have a big enough kitchen that the space where the dining room should be was always empty or piled with junk. So we cleaned up our livingroom and flopped it. Our livingroom portion is in the dining room area and in the livingroom portion is my workout room. See:
Its pretty loaded with all sorts of stuff I use for various types of training.

See my weight training area (the tv will go away soon. I've switched to doing everything on my laptop for now)

I don't use this often, but it has these resistance bands in them and it works on your inner thights, hips, and rear. Its good for workouts and I use it when I'm being pretty lazy and working out.

This is the view from the livingroom side.

This is from my very first 5k It was the best feeling ever.

Here is my treadmil :)

This chair is perfect for chair dips and other workouts that require me to sit.

This is my schedule. LOL Yep I hang it on the wall above the weights area and near my yoga mat.

These are the workouts I'm currently doing.

Weights.
I left the shoes out after this mornings workout.
I need to clean up my area :)

This is my bike. It currently has my workout bag hanging on it b/c I've got a workout this afternoon that I need to pack it for.
 
 
So thats my workout are and having it smack dab in the middle of the house, in the living room, next to my bedroom is PERFECT for me! I've had people who've walked into my house and say "I think your obsessed." and I always respond. Nope just dedicated.
If I had a gym remotely close I'd probably not have as much at my house, but I don't so I have to create one for myself. It isn't cheap but its worth the investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment