Monday, April 1, 2013

The body you want is made in the KITCHEN

So the workout DVDs I've been doing lately remind me almost daily that my food is just important. And even though I eat clean, I am not always spot on.

Today my "mantra" was 'the body you want is made in the kitchen' every time I got hungry I ate fruit or veggies and drank water.
I hit 100 oz of WATER
AND was on target with my food!!
It worked! Now I hope I can do it tomorrow.
Breakfast was a 3 egg white omlet with spinach and tomatoes. Thats it!

I packed a salad of mixed greens & chick peas with a boiled egg for lunch (and raspberry vinegarette salad dressing) Yogurt and an orange for afternoon snack and an apple and egg for morning snack.
Supper isn't pictured but it was mixed greens with ground beef, black beans, shredded cheese, and salsa. YUMMY TACO SALAD!!!
 

I lifted weights tonight and did the best I've done in a long time. My heart rate was in zone for appx 25 of the 36 minutes! Thats awesome!


See here is what my daily burn was like!
Hoping to keep this up all week!
Hey did you see my giveaway on Facebook? It ended today! Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment