Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Don't give up

Some days suck.
Sorry to put it that way, but they just do. Bad day at work, stress from a dentist appointment, unhappy weight on the scale, ect.
I mean you get the point.
Your going to run into bad things. Its just part of it. Don't give up. I mean  This too shall pass. We'll get through it. You know how some of the workout videos will say things like "You can do anything for 30 minutes" or my favorite "YOU'RE NOT TIRED" lol.
No its not going to be thirty minutes and then its over and yes you are going to get tired and need a break, but the point is you are going to get through it.
I'm in the "middle" of one of those types of events. I can say it is because of my "mood" or because of hormones or because of someone else causing both of these things to go crazy.
The truth of it is, its because of LIFE. and tomorrow will be entirely different and I may be in the best mood in the entire world.
There is no reason to quit eating healthy TODAY because of life TODAY. Continue in the healthy eating and DEFY that need to cave. Continue in your workout routine and watch the stress melt off with each stress droplet.
You'll get through. We Got This!!

No comments:

Post a Comment