Monday, July 1, 2013

WHEW....Where did I go!?!?

I know I know I needed to get this typed up long before now

I was at least doing it right!
So day 3, 4, 5, 6, and rest on 7 are in the books. What can I tell you about it all. I HATE the Yoga and have decided to just do stretch on those days or make it an additional ab ripper day, or maybe both. We'll see. I'm on day 2 now of week 2 and I can do the first few days of the week no problem. I need to pick up some more weights or just tough it out with the heavier ones. I'm not sure.
Anyway how do I feel right now?
Yep. I feel in the dumps. I guess maybe that's part of it. I'll keep trying. I'm not a quitter. I'd love to see some weight go away, but some of the "changes" I make cause it to go the other way. I've tried just about everything except relaxing. So I'm gonna log everything on myfitnesspal.com, exercise once a day, and REST the rest of the day. I'm pushing myself so hard and I think the stress is getting me down. In a week or so if I feel like doing more, I'll do more. Nuff said!

So I'm locked and loaded and ready to go. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment