Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 2 P90X Cardio X

Today I did Cardio X
The burn wasn't great on my Polar FT4, but you know what I feel like I got a great workout.
I was a little slow at getting started today. Last night my stomach muscles were sore then this morning I woke up with a Charlie horse. Cardio X has a short warm-up then it does a little bit of everything all rolled up into one 40ish minute workout. So you do yoga, kenpo, plyometrics, you name it. I like this one because of that. You go straight through and into your cool down. There is no "bonus" for you to decide to do or not (which I actually liked because it forces you to go through the whole workout and not wuss out on) While doing part of the yoga though, My left arm had a pain in it. I know it was just a muscle but odd. I wasn't doing anything that would cause it to hurt. It is just not used enough.
I took pictures after, but forgot to upload them so I'll show them with tomorrows post. I pretty much lazied around today and cleaned house. I rearranged my workout area and tested out the kids new video game.
This evening I did a one mile fun walk with my husband. It was nice. I need to get back to my running app, but right now I can feel every muscle in my body (hence P90X is waking them up!!)
Well that is day 2.
Talk to you more tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment